Monday, February 14, 2011

Grandpa's Birthday card

My father-in-law is a true cowboy, he loves his boots, hat, Wranglers, and guns. I made this birthday card especially for him.


Front
 The cards are from a clip are file and I typed the sentiment on the computer. I used Smooch pearl ink for the heart and diamond then topped them off with Diamond Glaze.

Inside  
The inside sentiment was typed on the computer too and the gun is from a clip art file. 
He won a shooting championship when he was in the military so he is an excellent shot and Mom always teases him about beating him at Rummy so the whole card was a bit of an inside joke.
I know you can't see it so well in the photo but, the cards are mounted on an Action Wobble. This makes them pop up and move when you shake the card!

Dad loved the card and mom thought it was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment