Saturday, February 12, 2011

First Post


This is my first ever post, thank you for taking a look.



This page was created to document the bond between my daughter and our dog. Hanna nicknamed our dog Bud-Bud, he is 14 years old so we know he will not be with us for many more years.

I used my Gypsy to weld the paw prints for the boarder and cut it at 2". The title is from Ashlyn's Alphabet and was cut at 1.5". The heart is from George and Basic Shaped and was cut at 2".

The heart is popped up with foam dots and blinged out with my I-Rock.

Patterned paper is from DCWV Linen stack and solid is from Bazzill. 



12 comments:

  1. Love the layout especially the pawprints and the color pop with the heart. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout! Best of luck with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color combo and the pawprint border

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout! Love the bond between our babies and the furbabies.

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on joining the blog world :) Your page is great and I love your layout you shared with us! I am pretty new to the blogs too if you want to stop by my page and become a follower as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the blog. I just started my blog in January. You will find it makes entering the CC Blog challenges a lot easier. Besides it is kind of fun to post and read the comments.

    Great job on the LO. It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the blogging world of crafters...Great first post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful layout and a delightful blog! Congrats on both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Blog. Love your layout!!! I am now following you and will return.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layout, cute daughter. congrats on the new blog.
    Cherylann (prinkles)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your off to a wonderful start!
    I love the layout. It's really cute.

    ReplyDelete